For those of us who live in New Jersey, we know that the State has some wonderful things to offer. The New Jersey shore is beautiful, there are wonderful mountains to climb and trails to hike, there are historical spots to visit and abundant shopping areas. We experience four distinct seasons, with beautiful foliage in the fall and abundant sunshine during the summer.
All of that being said, we must also face the fact that New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the nation and we do not have a major public transportation system that is effectively used. The result is a tremendous number of motorists on the road and, unfortunately, many automobile accidents.
The morning of May 29, 2009 is a good example of what occurs on our roads almost every day:
- An overturned vehicle on the Route 80 westbound ramps to the Knowlton Rest Area.
- An accident on Route 287 northbound north of Exit 12 in Bridgewater Township that closed the left and center lanes and led to a one-mile delay.
- An auto accident on the New Jersey Turnpike inner roadway northbound South of Exit 12 in Woodbridge Township.
- An accident on the Turnpike inner roadway southbound South of Exit 13 in Linden.
- An accident on the Turnpike southbound North of Interchange 7A in Robbinsville that blocked the left lane.
- An accident on the Turnpike northbound South of Interchange 7A in Hamilton Township that blocked the left lane.
- An accident and vehicle off the roadway on the Turnpike northbound South of Exit 2 in Woolwich Township.
If you are involved in an auto accident in New Jersey, you should call an experienced automobile accident attorney as soon as possible. The attorneys at Lependorf and Silverstein have handled countless auto accident cases and we are here to let our experience and tenacity go to work for you. Call us today for a free consultation.